PINEDA DE MAR BARCELONA
- La Riera Beach (with walkway and adapted WC)
- Los Pinos Beach (with walkway and adapted WC)
- Pescadores Beach (with walkway, wheelchair access, adapted WC and bathroom assistnace) - Blue Flag
Pineda de Mar Tourist Train
In summer (April to September)
This urban route passes through the old town. You can see old buildings from the 15th and 16th centuries, stately homes from the 19th and 20th centuries, Santa Maria Church and traditional streets and squares.
Xic-Parc Pineda de Mar
For children from 3 to 12 years old, there is a playground at Pescadores beach located in an enclosed area monitored by trained personnel. It has swimming pools, children's playroom, sandpit, bouncy castle, and water games.
This service is free and runs from mid-June to mid-September.
You can enjoy activities at Pescadores Beach such as kayaking, paddle surfing, aerobox, Nordic walking, zumba, water aerobics classes, bicycle hire and more.
Tharrats Foundation of Graphic Arts Artist museum
This museum provides a background on graphic art by different artists, especially contemporary Catalan artists: Miró, Clavé, Tapies, Cuixart, Pons, Brossa, Tharrats, Perejaume, Subirachs, Hernández Pijuan, Guinovart. You can enter free-of-charge and guided tours are offered in Catalan and Spanish. Watch Video
Route of the 4 hermitages Sant Antoni
Mare de Déu de Gràcia
Duaka Adventures 20,000 m² of land at Montenegro Natural Park where you can enjoy a wide variety of adventure sports: paintball, human table football, forestal park zip lines, wall climbing, archery, inflatables, mountain biking, quad biking, donkey and horse riding, jet skiing, kayaking, banana boat rides, windsurfing, and water skiing.
Activities take place at the beach from Easter to 31 October (advanced booking required). You can enjoy several nautical and leisure activities, such as a water sports campus, sailing courses, marine workshops, water sport introduction courses and group activities.
- Light sailing: Catamaran, Catalan courtyard, monobuc RS and windsurfing
- Non-motorised water sports: sea kayaking and paddle surfing
- Motorised water sports: water skiing, wake boarding, kneeboarding, speedboat rides, banana boat rides, flyfish, slyder, donut and airstream - Other activities: gymkhana, dynamic team-building, mountain biking, summer camps, sailing and nautical activities for groups and schools, equipment rental services.
This facility is accessible to people with reduced mobility, people who are visually impaired, deaf or hypo-acoustic, and it has adapted bathrooms.
Dofi Jet Boats: This company organises boat trips along the Costa Brava and its beaches during the summer. During the journey from Lloret to Tossa, you will discover the Costa Brava's seabed through the boat's windows below the waterline. Departures available from Calella, Pineda, Santa Susanna, Malgrat, Blanes, Lloret and Tossa.